Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup real grated cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp taco seasoning
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup enchilada sauce (3 gm sugar or less)
1) Preheat oven to 400.
2) Add all of the meatball ingredients into a large bowl and mix well until combined.
3) Shape into approximately 15 meatballs and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
4) Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Put together Casserole:
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce into bottom of small baking dish or cast iron skillet.
3) Place cooked meatballs into dish and top with remaining enchilada sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
4) Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.